swordfightinthemorning

A breeding ground for all things funny, not so funny and anything in between

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

LA to SJ in 5 hours

So as I drove up to San Jose yesterday, I began to smell the faint odor of fresh manure. I immediately knew I was coming up on the famed "Cow Mountain". Thousands of cows as far as the eye could see. No I wasn't driving past a Jenny Craig. Just miles of pasture with a billion cows all belching in unison and thereby contributing to our global warming crisis. That's a fact I heard on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart. Thank goodness for that show, otherwise I would have no idea what's going on in the world. That show and Wikipedia. Did you know that if you Wikipedia "Wikipedia" your browser opens a website for liars anonymous? I'm not sure why.

No comments:

Post a Comment