swordfightinthemorning

A breeding ground for all things funny, not so funny and anything in between

Saturday, November 29, 2008

One night in Bangkok

So one of our avid followers...ok the ONLY follower...suggested that you and I have a "fabulous bromance". Which got me to thinking, you like asians and I like caucasians. I guess all that's left is for me to travel to Thailand and become that ladyboy I always dreamed of being. You just have to decide if you want franks & beans or clam dip for the rest of your life.

2 comments:

  1. ok - freakin posted a comment but it did not register...hmm I am obviously blog chalenged

    funny the security text is "bitismse" first glance, I thought it said bite me. why I thought of that first, i have no idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. for some reason my mind processes "mosquito bite" everytime i look at it. i may be dyslexic.

    ReplyDelete