swordfightinthemorning

A breeding ground for all things funny, not so funny and anything in between

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sales at the seashore declining

Judging by the fact that we received no calls yesterday, the downward spiraling economy has really hit everyone, every those who sell their bodies. You'd think streetwalkers would still do well. After you lose your job why not drink yourself to death and shack up with a hooker? Or even cut out the coupons in the pennysaver for the 2 for 1 erotic massage. I used to have a good 5-10 joke bit on prostitution. It started with an amateur complaining about the services rendered from the professional. And the punchline... " you don't like what I did, who are you? I have sex for a living. Turns out you can't practice that material unless your in front of a group of prostitutes. Without practice the jokes evaporated. And with that set dying, so did my love for all things "sex" that cost money. Sorry sex workers of America, no matter how bad the economy, I can't justify spending the money. I'm just going to cry the whole time about forgotten jokes and E.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment