swordfightinthemorning

A breeding ground for all things funny, not so funny and anything in between

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Accelerator down after filling up

I used to have that same experience. I'd put 10 or so gallons into the "masterbaker" (my 90' nissan stanza) and try to catch up to the cars I already passed. I would usually judge my progress by the amount of cars that I could remember. The easiest cars to remember were the funny ones like grandma in back, asleep on window, old lady with blinker on since I passed her 15 miles back, and asshole who drives 56 mph in the far left lane with no recollection of where his rear view mirror is. Back then, on the east coast, I thought I had it bad. Then I met Asian women, and don't get me started on those welder masks.

No comments:

Post a Comment