swordfightinthemorning

A breeding ground for all things funny, not so funny and anything in between

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Everything is Bigger in Texas....

Except the budget for electric golf carts at IAH (George Bush Intercontinental airport) in Houston. I take that back, maybe its not a small budget, but a couple of bad apples who ruined the bunch. Let me set the scene for you.... It's 5AM CST at IAH, I'm walking through the terminal and I hear a person not yelling, but loudly speaking "beap" "beap" "beap". I turned around expecting to see some jackass with a big suitcase. Instead I find an electric cart driven by an employee of IAH, transporting some non-crippled non-frequent flyers who are too inept to walk on their own. Can they not afford to fix the horns? Did some angry ill-tempered driver "lay on the horn" a little too long. Either way its a story that didn't end well. Beep moves no one, "HONK" does, but I'm sure the same cry baby who complained about the horn, also said "HONK" was offensive. When walking through an airport; use your legs, move fast and grow a pair, or buy an ipod (and then a wheelchair).

No comments:

Post a Comment