swordfightinthemorning

A breeding ground for all things funny, not so funny and anything in between

Friday, May 22, 2009

Asian + one + one more = Eiffel Tower

Glad to hear that I was indeed invited to the wedding and I hope the wedding party is an attractive one. I hear that at most weddings they are more willing for one night stands since they tend to feel a bit lonely. Well my friend, just remember, you have someone back home waiting for you so I have first dibs on whichever groomsman is willing to go through with it. I'll be sure to put a hanger on the door to make sure you don't disturb us. But, knowing you, you'll think it's an abortion clinic and walk right in to protest.

1 comment:

  1. Not really to protest. But to help out with my wet-dry vac. I sure can do a number with a crooked hanger and a shop vac.

    ReplyDelete